The list below contains links to information specific to the Speech Recognition/Speech-to-Text industry:
- https://www.speechrecsolutions.com/ – High-quality microphones, software, training, and support.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JVcdvvGtNQ – Video on setting up Microsoft Windows Speech Recognition.
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12427/windows-speech-recognition-commands – Link to basic Windows Speech Recognition commands (Windows-Speech-Recognition-commands.pdf).
- Windows Speech Recognition Macros (WSRMacros) – Download Windows Speech Recognition Macros (addon for Windows Speech Recognition, required to use WSRToolkit) in a zipped format. **Occasionally, a more extensive Windows 10 or 11 upgrade causes WSR Macros to stop working. When this happens, one solution is to re-download WSR Macros again and reinstall it. But it’s easier to just “Repair” the existing installation. To do this: open the Control Panel (NOT Settings), go to “Programs and Features,” and run the “Repair” option for Windows Speech Recognition Macros.
- Windows Speech Recognition Profile Manager (WSRProfile) – Download Windows Speech Recognition Profile Manager Tool (addon required for Backup function to work in WSRToolkit) in a zipped format.